Reflex Basic Features
- Easy and quick entry of the geometry of the diffuser or structured
surface, by means of rectangular, triangular, sinusoidal and circular
elementary shapes, limited to 20 elements.
- Numerous element editing functions including copy & paste, duplicate, flip and drag & drop.
- Room outline view with loudspeakers and listener position.
- Spatial response plot for investigation of the reflected and
scattered sound wave as a function of the angle of incidence and
- Overlay functions for comparison of results at multiple frequencies and multiple angles.
- Coefficients plot with scattering coefficient, diffusion coefficient and normalized diffusion coefficient.
- Data smoothing functions.
- Result output to an editable and printable format, such as RTF and
PDF, as well as to various bitmap formats, such as BMP and PNG.